Committed to Sound Advice
The Vivian Group is an independent development, research and policy organisation. We are devoted to providing clear, comprehensive and thoughtful research, analysis, strategic and development planning, for business, industry, government, and the not-for-profit, non-government sectors.
The Vivian Group is committed to serve.
The Vivian Group is committed to serving:
- The business and development needs of the corporate and small business sector.
- Public policy and economic research needs of the government.
- Strategic development, capacity building and organisational development needs of non-profits.
We are dedicated to:
- Strengthening business and industry development in The Bahamas through technical support that advances core areas of strategic and business planning, organizational strengthening, market research, business development and communications planning.
- The development of public policies that adequately address national needs and promote stability and growth, with practical approaches that are both progressive and sustainable in areas of social and economic significance to The Bahamas.
- Advancing civil society and strengthening the non-government, not-for-profit sector through technical services that promote capacity strengthening, strategic thinking, development planning, innovative programme development and effective monitoring and evaluation.
We are focused.
We focus on generating strategic analysis and building road maps to effective organisational-institutional development. We are committed to providing sound advice.